12.29.2012

Last day of school.

(5\23\12) Last day of school pictures.

They had fun on the last day of school, they had ice cream and other fun things, I wasn't able to go but Jason was there to take pictures for me.

They made the cutest scrapbooks. I can't believe my little girl will be in first grade in the fall, she did so good in kindergarten.

Later that night at church Jason Yearby's mom talked about their mission trip. Truly heart breaking and to see pictures is unbelievable, so glad our kids get to see these things so they can pray for them and understand how blessed we all are. I would love for our family to do a mission trip when Abby gets a little older, it has to be a life changing event, and I have a feeling it is more life changing for us than them. So thankful for people that dedicate so much of themselves for a cause like missions... warms my heart.
 
Posted by Picasa