12.18.2011

Abby's birthday at school\recital.

(12\8\11)I took cupcakes to school today to celebrate Abby's birthday coming up. She knew I was coming but was so happy to see me and the big Hello Kitty balloon.
 
 
Posted by Picasa
(12\8\11) We rushed home from school to get ready for their first violin recital! She did so good, she may have been nervous but you would never know it. She was ready and when they called her name she got on that stage in a hurry.
 
After the last performance they called everybody to get on stage to play, it was an upbeat fun song, and our girls grabbed their violins and got up there too. They had no idea what that song was, and I'm not sure what they played but they got up there and did something...priceless.
 
Carlee, Madison, Abby.
 
They all three did a great job and I think they made GranJan and Pops very proud.
 
GranJan and Pops.
 
Grammy and Grand Bob
 
Posted by Picasa