5.29.2010

Saturday

Saturday we started off our day going to Riley's 4th birthday party! They had a blast playing in all the water. After enough playing outside she moved on to the playroom, and played with some really sweet little girls. The cake and ice cream were sooo yummy! Then it was time for presents and goody bags. Abby and Bella loved their wands. Thanks Riley for inviting us to your party! Then we went to the Concert Hall at the BJCC for Abby's big day, her dance recital. She woke up that morning and said, "Guess what??? Today is my dance recital!" I think she was just ready to get it over with, we have been talking about it alot lately, about how she has to say her name and I think she was a little nervous. This is her at the car before we went in and after we got there and did her hair and make-up. She looked BEAUTIFUL!!! She did such a great job, and all her little friends did too!! When all the acts were done and after they presented the awards they did the finale, they danced to Party In The USA. I forget how little Abby still is until she was on stage with all those big girls. I could not have been more proud of my girl. I think she had a really good time! GranJan and Pops came to watch and bought her a porcelain trinket box with ballet slippers on it and Jason and I gave her a little gold ring with her birthstone on it(she was soooo proud of them both) and a bouquet of pink daisy's. Grammy and Jeanna came and they brought her purple daisy's, and her Uncle Jason, Aunt Tammy and cousin Carlee came to support her too.