2.24.2010

Doctor Day

(2/24/10)We started our day going to see Dr. Farr for Abbys 4 year old check up. She is 34lbs., she is in the 50th percentile now. She had to get 4 shots and the flu mist. She did great during the visit but of course she did cry during the shots. After our visit we had to check out the gift shop for a prize and then a stop by DQ for an ice cream cone. We went home for a quick nap and then it was time to go to the dentist, she did great during her cleaning and no cavities! Notice the picture of her with the towel over her eyes, that's because she told Candi the light was too bright, she is such a princess. She had so much fun because after she was done and it was my turn, she was off to visit the other rooms and went through everybodys goody box. I think she will always like going to the dentist with visits like that. The picture of her on the phone, she was telling her daddy about her shots and she has definitely been milking it, I have had to carry her all day, I'm sure it does hurt and I won't be able to carry her much longer so I have been pampering her, she loves it.