2.14.2010

(2/14/10)Abby was so patient waiting on her Valentines, she knew I had it in my closet and never tried to look. Then this morning I had set everything up in her playroom but we were running late for church and I knew I would not have time to take pictures and let her play with her things if she opened everything before we left so she said "Okay, I'll just wait till we get home", but she was very excited! She was so sweet seeing her gifts. I told her this one was for her bear and her so she tore into it and she loved it. I don't think she really knew what to think about her huge card. She got little things, like a necklace lip gloss and stickers and she got a big pillow because she loves to make pallets to watch tv. She got a Leap Frog Tag, she is into reading and sounding out words so I hope she likes it. They made me the sweetest card. I love that it was homemade. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets, she thought the jukebox was so fun, only 5cents and it plays the song you choose, how cute. The smiley face ketchup, cool spinning stools and the chocolate milkshake, I'm sure she will be asking to go back there to eat.