10.28.2009

Jason and I went a little early to pick Abby up from school and they were painting there pumpkins so I got a few pictures with my phone. We went to the Disney Store to get the rest of her Halloween outfit and she made friends with another little girl whose mommy was taking forever too. I got her some of the rubber animal bracelets and she was sharing them. We are a little late carving our pumpkin so here we are finally getting around to it. Poor dad always get stuck with the carving, Abby and Tabor were only intrested for a minute and they were onto something else. I love there imaginations, when they were quickly bored with the pumpkin they started playing in the laundry room, then slowly brought things in there with them. They were using the dryer door as a desk and they were playing school Afterwards she was intrested in the pumpkin. (This is her 4th outfit for the day.) Here is our cute pumpkin!!