8.02.2009

(8/2/09)Abby on "Tinkerbell", she always names the one she rides and some of the others too, she named the one in front of her Dusty because he had spots just like her real pony does. I never even realized she knew he had spots because they are small and hard to see. She always surprises me, she is so smart. Decisions, decisions.....all these clothes, what to buy? And she had to give her bear a quick bath! So Jason and I are just sitting there, Abby and her friends are in her playroom, then here they come, my camera was right there so I had to take pictures of this conversation I was having with a 6,5,4 and 3 year old. Mason lives down the street and I know his mom and would have no problem with Abby going down there if she was older but they were asking if they could all go to Masons house, they said they would be careful and notice the "map" in Tabors hands, "they had a short cut", I just laughed and said no I don't think so, but they were serious and continued on begging. I looked at Jason and said am I really having this conversation? Abby had her Minnie Mouse phone and said she would call me if she needed anything! They just crack me up. So anyway I ended up walking them down there and let them all run around in Masons yard for a few minutes and that was good enough. I guess this is just the beginning!