8.17.2009

1st Day of School! K-3

(8/17/09)Today is Abbys first day of school, last year she went to Moms Day Out days a week, but now she will be going 5 days a week to a new place and she has not skipped a beat she was excited and ready to go. She wanted to pick out her outfit and backpack, she is so independent! Of course there is nothing in her backpack but she doesn't care, she will put her bear in there so when Pops picks her up she will have it but today since I am going to picking her up she wanted "him" to stay in her car seat, I couldn't believe it, that bear goes everywhere with her, but I guess she wanted to tackle school all by herself. We took cookies for all her friends and that is a note she is holding saying Mrs.Pat K-3, Welcome Back To School! Love-Abby. I was hanging around a few minutes at the door, to make sure she was okay, but she was fine i guess it was more for me than it was for her! I know she is going to learn so much this year, I am so proud to be her mom.