8.14.2009

(8/14/09)Today was orientation at Abbys new school. Pops will be picking her up everyday, so he felt like he needed to be there too. He has been keeping her since she was 12 weeks old. He spends more time with her than I do. He wouldn't know what to do with out her and she wouldn't know what to do without him!! I think we are really going to like her new school, she wanted to stay today but her class doesn't start until Monday. She has always done so great with any kind of class, she just tells you bye then goes right on in. Just play around in the yard after a walk around the neighborhood, deciding where to go eat... Sometimes it's just more fun watching you trike go down the hill all by its self instead of riding it. And when you can't find your binoculars, you just make do with what God gave you. Pizza Hut it is. My batteries died just a few minutes after we got there so I didn't get any good pictures but it was such a simple family night I wanted to have something to post. So all I can say is after spending $5.00 trying to win a dolphin Jason finally gave up as bad as he hated to since she was sad, but I know that it would be old news by the time we got home. This is a fake picture of them playing the driving game because my batteries died during the real game but I got just enough juice to take a phony shot. And then there was the pickle and lemon, although she loves salad and ate some, she eats pickles and lemons any chance she gets. Yuck! So anyway a great day and a great night.